The socio-economic challenges surrounding the use of petroleum affect us as a plastics processing company in particular: fossil based raw materials are depleting and their use can cause global warming and extensive pollution.
Achieving our first goal involves teaming up with suppliers to work towards
Reducing emissions in our value chain to net zero
- Mapping our corporate carbon footprint: the total amount of greenhouse gases that are directly and indirectly the result of our business activities
- Setting a science-based target (SBT) for CurTec's scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions - a target contributing to the Paris Agreement to limit global warming to 1.5°C
- Establishing a net-zero strategy in which we determine how, in collaboration with our suppliers, partners and customers, we want to address our carbon hotspots and achieve our SBT’s
- Taking energy-saving measures at our production location
- Generating part of our own energy sustainably
- Optimally separating waste and reducing it as much as possible
Keep following us on our sustainability journey.
Read more about our health & wellbeing ambitions